$25 for a pair of shoes from Sole Society ($49.95 value)!
Offer Expires 08.18.11 at 11:59PM PST
If you haven't tried Sole Society yet, now is the perfect time. Groupon is currently offering a deal where you pay just $25 for a pair of Sole Society shoes! If you are a returning visitor of my blog then you already know how much I love Sole Society. For those of you who do not, check out the reviews on this blog. Many of Sole Society's shoes are made with real leather and suede. Even the ones that are not are of superior quality. Their shoes are amazing!
If you aren't familiar with shoe clubs, I suggest reading this post before purchasing the Groupon. The post explains how shoe clubs work - FREE shipping both ways (in the event that you need to return or exchange), making a purchase or skipping by the 5th of the month, no commitment to make a purchase, etc. Just read the post! :)
Instructions for purchasing and redeeming your Sole Society Groupon:
- Purchase this deal from the Groupon/Sole Society deal page.
- You will then be table to print a voucher from your Groupon account (you don't really have to print it, you just have to open it and copy the code).
- You can then head over to Sole Society and make an account (if you haven't already).
- Next you would pick out a gorgeous pair of shoes (They can be found in your Sole Society closet, here on my blog by searching Sole Society in the search box at top right, on Sole Society's Facebook page, or on The Shoe Doctor's blog under the Sole Society tab).
- Enter the code from your Groupon voucher at checkout. A credit should then be placed in Sole Society your account, adjusting your order to $0.
If you have any questions feel free to contact me by leaving a comment below.