Pay just $19 for any regularly priced handbag, jewelry set, or pair of shoes from Shoedazzle!
(a $39.95 value)
(a $39.95 value)
See below for instructions for purchasing and using this Groupon
|images via Groupon|
This Shoedazzle Groupon can also be used towards the purchase of shoes from the current BOGO event. Just in case you are behind the times and don't know what BOGO means - it stands for buy one get one.. free that is! Meaning, if you purchase this Groupon deal you can actually get each pair for just $9.50 if you select from the items offered in the event. Talk about a deal, right?
Most of you know that Shoedazzle isn't one of my favorite places to buy from, but for $19 and $9.50 you really can't go wrong. Besides the prices, another plus is that they offer free shipping as well as free exchanges.
On top of heels, flats, jewelry, and handbags, Shoedazzle also has a casual line that includes a bunch of adorable Converse sneakers (as well as other sneakers). I recently purchased two pairs of Converse from SD and will be doing a review on them soon. Most of the Converse are offered in the BOGO event. Shoedazzle also has a Dazzle Deal every Tuesday and Thursday featuring items such as flat irons, luggage, clothing, and many other items - all for just $39.95.
Instructions for purchasing and using your Groupon:
- Purchase Your Groupon
Head over to Groupon (if you aren't yet a member you can sign up here) and purchase the SD Groupon for just $19. You will be provided with a code to use on Shoedazzle's website.
- Sign Up for Shoedazzle
You must be a new member of Shoedazzle. If you sign up using my link you will receive 20% off your first purchase (the Groupon doesn't count as a purchase from SD, so the 20% will technically go towards your second order).
You are required to take a short quiz to determine your "style profile".
- Browse and Find Items
Within 24hrs Shoedazzle will provide you with a showroom filled with items they think you will be interested in. If you don't want to wait for your showroom you can find an item you like a few different ways.
1) Connecting your Facebook account to your Shoedazzle account. You will be able to view showrooms of any Facebook friends that are SD members.
2) Look through the fan photos on Facebook - there are thousands of real pictures to browse through.
3) If you know the name of an item you can use a direct link >> http://www.shoedazzle.com/products/InsertShoeName. Remove the words "Insert Shoe Name" and replace it with the name of the item.
- Check Out and Apply your Groupon CodeAdd the item you want to purchase to your cart and checkout as you normally would. There will be an option to "apply gift code". Enter the code you received from Groupon in the box and apply it. On the same screen there will be a drop down box where you can select credits to apply. Select one credit and apply. Once you do that it will adjust to $0 and you can place your order.
* A few ladies, including myself, received error messages when applying gift codes. If this happens to you, simply click the drop down menu where it says to apply credits. The credit will actually be in there and available to apply.
If you have any questions feel free to comment or e-mail me and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
*I created a new page on this blog dedicated strictly to sales and deals. I plan on posting most of the deals I share on the new page, but people have been waiting for this one so I wanted to dedicate a post to it to ensure that it didn't get missed. So be sure to check out the new page and check back often. I just added some new sales and deals such as a Send the Trend Groupon and some others.