Last night I joined JustFabulous and Who What Wear's Katherine Power and Hillary Kerr in New York City for an event to promote the launch of the W3 Collection and also WWW's new book, What to Wear, Where.
"Life is stressful. Your outfit shouldn't be.", so they created this book as a "how-to handbook for any style situation". The book has an impressive guide for fifty different style situations (everything from baby showers to road trips), "..explaining what you should and shouldn't wear, and showing you exactly what the authors would wear". All of the shoes featured in the book are Who What Wear's W-3 collection that are sold exclusively at JustFab.com.
Scoop NYC was full of WWW and JF fans who were fed mini cupcakes and champagne while they patiently awaited the arrival of Hillary and Katherine.
I had the pleasure of meeting both of the girls before the book signing. They are such sweethearts! Below is a picture I snapped of them while they signed my book. This picture DOES NOT do them justice. They are both even more gorgeous in person!
...I love my lavender Rumple's Wiggin' nail polish from OPI's Shrek Forever After Collection!
And now for the shoe collection that JustFab members have been looking forward to for a several weeks now!
- First up is Anderson in brown, a western inspired ankle boot. It also comes in gray.
Personally, I like the gray better. What do you think? Here is a view of the gray from JF's website.
- Stevenson is an elegant sandal! It doesn't look so nice in my picture because the straps fall down when they aren't on ankles, so I also included JF's pic as well.
- Here is Murphey, a platform pump with a metallic peep-toe. This shoe comes in black and brown.
- Cooper, a raffia wedge, comes in black patent and denim.
I saved my favorite pairs for last (in no particular order)...
- Jefferson is a pointed toe glitter pump. For all you girls who missed out on the black Cassidy glitter pumps, I definitely recommend this shoe.
- Davis is a faux suede ankle bootie with a studded buckle. They come in gray and black.
- Malone is gorgeous and the material is amazingly soft! If you don't have a nude pump I definitely recommend this shoe. It also comes in gray.
- Cunningham is a platform wedge sandal with crisscrossed straps. I love them in gray!
- Parker is a neutral snakeskin peep-toe pump. You cannot tell by this picture how nice they truly are!
If you haven't sign up for JustFabulous yet please use my referral link to be directed to the fashion quiz.
Also, be sure to check out my post about how these shoe clubs work.